Good for Dementia or Alzheimers?
Anyone seen this? I friend shared it on her facebook page yesterday and I just thought this was awesome. I feel like some of the patients in the memory care units, nursing homes would benefit from this.
But I of course haven’t seen it with my own eyes.
What do you think?
- CAT-LIKE MOVEMENTS & SOUNDS: Our revolutionary VibraPurr technology gives the cat an authentic purr that sounds and feels just like real purring. A real cat would, our companion pet cat is able to open and close its eyes, lift its paw, open its mouth and move its head and body. The companion pet cat also has synthetic, soft, brushable fur inspired by real feline breeds.
- BUILT IN SENSORS: Using the built in sensors, our companion pet cat responds to motion and touch such as petting and hugging, much like the real cats you know and love, but doesn’t require any special care or feeding.
- A RICH EXPERIENCE: Designed to bring comfort, companionship and fun to elder loved ones. The ease of care and convenience paired with our state of the art technology makes for the best possible interactive experience for older adults living in senior communities or aging at home, and their caregivers or simply just a person that could use some extra company.
- Award winning: Joy For All companion pets won the caregiver friendly award from today’s caregiver two years in 2016 and 2017. This product has appeared in the new York times, people magazine and the Baltimore sun. It has also been seen on CBS and the doctors and heard on BBC radio.
- AGELESS INNOVATION: Ageless Innovation is a global company devoted to developing fun and engaging products for older adults. Beginning with the award-winning line of Joy for All Companion Pets, originally designed and launched by Hasbro, Ageless Innovation is focused on creating products that promote fun, joy and play while creating meaningful connections for aging loved ones, their families, and caregivers.